How does it work?
BioHygieneWashroom and Floor Cleaner uses a synergistic blend of technologies to tackle the tough environment found in washroom environments.
An eco surfactant and plant derived solvent system provides wetting, penetrating, soil cutting and anti-redepositing action to effectively lift and clean inorganic soiling from the washroom surfaces. This system works with a tailored enzyme pack which removes body fats and scale, cutting through greasy and soiled surfaces rapidly.
A unique microbial blend gives the product the ability to penetrate tiny pores, grout and cracks and establish effective self renewing biofilms within the surface, providing effective residual action and lasting protection from offensive odours that conventional cleaning products cannot reach. The blend secretes enzymes that target the breakdown of insoluble and unsightly uric scale, protein based deposits, volatile fatty acids and ammonia, providing odour control that is unachievable with traditional chemical cleaning products.
- Concentrated formula, reducing the cost in use, single use plastic and CO2e
- Immediate body fat, scale and other washroom specific contaminants removal
- Leaves surfaces sparkling clean and streak free
- Microbes penetrate porous surfaces eradicating bad odours rather than masking
- Invisible biofilms offer residual protection
- pH neutral and safe for all washroom surfaces
- Low aquatic toxicity & readily biodegradable
- Reduces CO2e by up to 85%
- Local UK Production and supply chain reduces CO2e impact from transport
- Technologies are renewable and sustainable, sourced from plant extracts, fermentation, microbes and manufacturing by-products reducing CO2e and environmental toxicity
- Post Consumer Recycled bottles provide a circular life cycle reducing CO2e and removing physical plastic pollution
- Highly concentrated to reduce plastic, transport and storage costs and environmental impact
- Readily biodegradable (99% over <28 days)
- 0% manufacturing waste
- Not tested on animals
- Excludes all ‘watch list’ raw materials