How does it work?
Exterior Vehicle Wash contains a heavy duty, quick breaking, multi-surfactant system to provide effective wetting, penetrating, soil cutting and anti-redepositing action which allows the quick emulsification and easy lifting of soils, dirt and grease from hard surfaces.
Oily and greasy soils do not dissolve in water easily, so solvents are added to formulations to boost performance, creating a water-based solution that effectively penetrates and breaks down oily soils. Solvents play an important
role in the cleaning process, breaking down soils, dissolving particles and preventing them to returning to the freshly cleaned surfaces. Solvents also help surfaces dry faster, preventing water spots and maintaining a streak-free shine on the vehicle exterior.
Exterior Vehicle Wash contains a plant derived, near carbon neutral, low VOC eco-solvent which provides the benefit of extra solvency power when cleaning and effectively replaces the need for more conventional and hazardous solvents.
- Concentrated formula, reducing the cost in use, single use plastic and CO2e
- Specifically formulated for use in the rail industry
- Advanced detergent/solvent combination removes oil, greases, dirt and grime from all vehicle exteriors in one straightforward application
- Suitable for new and worn rolling stock; effectively enhances shine on both dulling and new paint
- Reduced use of hazardous ingredients owing to the inclusion of a plant derived solvent in place of traditional solvents, with a BiorenewableCarbon Index (BCI) of 75% that exhibits rapid, soil-penetrating kinetics, excellent solvency and a low VOC content
- Formulated with water softeners to ensure performance even in very hard water areas
- Concentrated formula with a heavy duty cleaning performance which is economical in use
- Low alkalinity formulation makes it safe on painted surfaces and minimises damage to concrete sleepers, floors and cement
- Moderate foaming formulation ensures quick and easy rinsing to give streak free finish
- Safe on glass
- Reduces CO2e by up to 85%
- Local UK Production and supply chain reduces CO2e impact from transport
- Technologies are renewable and sustainable, sourced from plant extracts, fermentation, microbes and manufacturing by-products reducing CO2e and environmental toxicity.
- Post Consumer Recycled bottles provide a circular life cycle reducing CO2e and removing physical plastic pollution.
- Highly concentrated to reduce plastic, transport and storage costs and environmental impact.
- Readily biodegradable (99% over <28 days).
- 0% manufacturing waste.
- Not tested on animals.
- Excludes all ‘watch list’ raw materials.