Ecological Rinse Aid
Ecological Rinse Aid eliminates water spotting and provides optimum drying performance of crockery, utensils and glassware after the dish wash or glass wash cycle is complete
How does it work?
Rinse Aid helps to remove excess water and moisture from dishes and glassware once the wash cycle is complete and the contents are clean. It contains an eco-friendly low foaming surfactant that naturally prevents water from remaining on the surface of the glassware and dishes. Water has a natural surface tension; this tension makes water bead into droplets which take longer to dry and leave behind water spots. The surfactant changes the way the water behaves on the surface, as it prevents it from beading and forming drops. With no surface to cling to, the water naturally drains from the surface of dishes and glasses. The drying process is further accelerated by the presence of an eco-friendly alcohol and an organic acid which works in synergy with the surfactant to lower the water surface tension, effectively sheeting it off the surface allowing for quicker drying and cleaner, better looking dishes and glasses.
- Concentrated formula, reducing the cost in use and single use plastic
- Reduces CO2e by up to 85%
- Delivers top results in shine and anti-spotting
- Highly active, low foaming detergent providing more efficient performance
- Eliminates water spots and ensures quick drying, leaving crockery, glasses and utensils sparkling clean, bright and streak free
- Eco-friendly technology provides exceptional rinsing performance in both soft and hard water
- Local UK Production and supply chain reduces CO2e impact from transport
- Technologies are renewable and sustainable, sourced from plant extracts, fermentation, microbes and manufacturing by-products reducing CO2e and environmental toxicity.
- Post Consumer Recycled bottles provide a circular life cycle reducing CO2e and removing physical plastic pollution.
- Highly concentrated to reduce plastic, transport and storage costs and environmental impact.
- Readily biodegradable (99% over <28 days).
- 0% manufacturing waste.
- Not tested on animals.
- Excludes all ‘watch list’ raw materials.