Automatic Dish Wash Liquid
Dish Wash contains a blend of eco-friendly chelating and alkalinity agents and specialist additives to remove all types of soiling from dishes, cutlery and crockery when used through an automatic dosing unit.
How does it work?
Dish Wash is an alkaline liquid detergent which is suitable for use in a wide range of dish washing machines. It contains a blend of alkali and scale control agents, which provide effective soil removal by releasing greasy deposits from the dishes dispersing them into the wash solution, effectively preventing them from redepositing themselves onto the surface of crockery/utensils/glasses. The high level of powerful scale control agents prevents scaling in medium to hard water conditions.
- Concentrated formula, reducing the cost in use and single use plastic
- Reduces CO2e by up to 85%
- Highly concentrated, giving excellent economy in use
- Controls hard water scale, preventing staining and improving rinsing
- Formulated with a new eco-friendly concept in sequestration, to complex and overcome residual water hardness replacing traditional chelating agents such as NTA & EDTA which have very unfavourable ecological and safety profiles
- Cuts through grease and dried-on food, effectively eliminating oils, grease, proteins and starch-based deposits
- Excellent dispersing action
- Prevents scaling of the dish wash machine even in hard water conditions
- Suitable for use in all water conditions
- Reduces the environmental impact of dishwashing on the aquatic environment
- Local UK Production and supply chain reduces CO2e impact from transport
- Technologies are renewable and sustainable, sourced from plant extracts, fermentation, microbes and manufacturing by-products reducing CO2e and environmental toxicity.
- Post Consumer Recycled bottles provide a circular life cycle reducing CO2e and removing physical plastic pollution.
- Highly concentrated to reduce plastic, transport and storage costs and environmental impact.
- Readily biodegradable (99% over <28 days).
- 0% manufacturing waste.
- Not tested on animals.
- Excludes all ‘watch list’ raw materials.