Where the source of a smell cannot be moved (e.g. wheelie bin store) or has no easily isolated source (e.g. smoking area), Odour Neutraliser utilises absorbent technology for fast, complete removal of unpleasant odours, effectively refreshing and revitalising stale or foul smelling surfaces and airways.
How does it work?
Traditional air fresheners temporarily mask the problem but fail to address the cause of the malodour. They generally deliver a strong, often overpowering aroma to mask the bad odours that only work for a short period. Bad smells are generally the result of volatile molecules – chemicals that evaporate quickly and penetrate the air, ending up in the nose where they bind to smell receptors. The unique technology within Odour Neutraliser permanently bonds to smelly compounds responsible for bad odours, trapping them away from the nasal receptors making the odours undetectable.
- Odour absorber binds to remove odours, rather than masking as with conventional air fresheners
- Targets odoriferous molecules such as hydrogen sulphide, mercaptan, thioether, isolvaleric acid and ammonia based odours
- Pleasant fragrance to provide a lasting and fresh scent while the odour neutraliser gets to work
- Immediate and long lasting action
- Ideal for industrial and institutional use
- Ideal for treating refuse collection areas, wheelie bins and waste stores, smoking areas, stale sweat smelling stairways and communal areas
- Suitable for use on most colour fast surfaces
- Reduces CO2e by up to 85%
- Local UK Production and supply chain reduces CO2e impact from transport
- Technologies are renewable and sustainable, sourced from plant extracts, fermentation, microbes and manufacturing by-products reducing CO2e and environmental toxicity
- Post Consumer Recycled bottles provide a circular life cycle reducing CO2e and removing physical plastic pollution
- Readily biodegradable (99% over <28 days)
- 0% manufacturing waste • Not tested on animals
- Excludes all ‘watch list’ raw materials