How does it work?
MSC offers a multi-pronged attack to cleaning using an eco-surfactant system to provide wetting, penetrating, soil cutting and anti-redepositing action, effectively lifting and removing grease, soils and debris from the cleaning surface.
The unique microbial blend secretes enzymes providing a wide range of degradation capabilities, including fats, oils and grease, proteins, starch, cellulose and uric acid. This enables them to digest organic debris at the source and in particular target the breakdown and ultimate removal of insoluble organic deposits.
The microbes in the product penetrate porous surfaces and establish effective self renewing biofilms, providing effective residual action and long lasting protection from offensive odours that conventional cleaning products cannot reach.
- An all in one product that does the work of a variety of cleaners
- Delivers exceptional cleaning on all surface types
- Residual action long after the cleaning application has finished
- Specialised microbial strains have been incorporated to penetrate porous surfaces and break down organic matter removing the source of the odours
- Concentrated formula, reducing the cost per application