Heavy Duty Floor Cleaner
Low foam heavy duty degreaser for the toughest conditions
How does it work?
BioHygiene Heavy Duty Floor Cleaner is a powerful and versatile water-based alkali cleaner that contains a heavy duty, quick breaking, multi-surfactant system to provide wetting, penetrating, soil cutting and anti-redepositing action quickly emulsifying and lifting soils, dirt and grease from hard surfaces.
An eco friendly blend is incorporated to regulate the alkalinity to ensure powerful cleaning reducing the potential harm to the user or damage surfaces and ensuring that the product works in hard water areas. This combination allows the surfaces to dry quickly, preventing water spots and maintaining a streak-free shine on the cleaned surface.
- Concentrated formula, reducing the cost in use, single use plastic and CO2e
- Makes floors less slippery and hazardous
- Dissolves greasy soils and holds them in solution, preventing re-deposition
- Powerful formulation cuts through heavy grease and leaves surfaces clean and shiny
- Removes scuffs, grease, grime and fatty deposits from a variety of surfaces
- Effective in winter or where salt is a problem
- Suitable for all water resistant unprotected hard floors e.g. stone, ceramic, tile, safety flooring and concrete
- Reduces CO2e by up to 85%
- Local UK Production and supply chain reduces CO2e impact from transport by-products reducing CO2e and environmental toxicity
- Post Consumer Recycled bottles provide a circular life cycle reducing CO2e and removing physical plastic pollution
- Highly concentrated to reduce plastic, transport and storage costs and environmental impact
- Readily biodegradable (99% over <28 days)
- 0% manufacturing waste
- Not tested on animals