All Surfaces & Floor Cleaner
An effective biotechnological cleaner for all surfaces
How does it work?
BioHygiene All Surfaces & Floor Cleaner offers a multi-pronged attack to cleaning using a specialised eco-surfactant system and a plant derived, carbon neutral, VOC free eco-solvent to provide wetting, penetrating, soil cutting and anti-redepositing action, effectively lifting and removing grease, soils and debris from the cleaning surface replacing the need for harsher more traditional technology.
A unique microbial blend gives the product the ability to penetrate porous surfaces and establish effective self renewing biofilms, providing effective residual action and long lasting protection from offensive odours that conventional cleaning products cannot reach. The blend secretes enzymes that work against a wide range of organics, including fats, oils and greases, proteins, starch, cellulose and uric acid. This enables them to digest organic debris at the source and target the breakdown and ultimate removal of organic deposits.
- Concentrated formula, reducing the cost in use, single use plastic and CO2e
- Makes floors less slippery and hazardous
- Microbes penetrate porous surfaces eradicating bad odours rather than masking
- Invisible biofilms offer residual protection
- pH neutral and safe for all surfaces
- Low aquatic toxicity & readily biodegradable
- Reduces CO2e by up to 85%
- Local UK Production and supply chain reduces CO2e impact from transport
- Technologies are renewable and sustainable, sourced from plant extracts, fermentation, microbes and manufacturing by-products reducing CO2e and environmental toxicity
- Post Consumer Recycled bottles provide a circular life cycle reducing CO2e and removing physical plastic pollution
- Highly concentrated to reduce plastic, transport and storage costs and environmental impact
- Readily biodegradable (99% over <28 days)
- 0% manufacturing waste
- Not tested on animals
- Excludes all ‘watch list’ raw materials